Easy Recipes for Delicious Quick Meals

Posted in January 2, 2011

quesadillas
Welcome to my recipe collection! If you are looking for easy and healthy recipes, you have come to the right place!
I'm Ellen Gray, an ordinary busy mom. (Not a nutritionist. Not a skilled chef). I enjoy eating more than I enjoy cooking.
I want to feed my family nutritious foods. I want to make the most of my food dollar.
I know that using wholesome ingredients, in their natural state whenever possible, is the healthiest and most economical way to prepare food.
I've been hunting for years for easy and tasty recipes that are also nutritious, and I've collected my favorites here for you.
I've tested every recipe in my own kitchen. My family has enjoyed and approved every one. We've taken all of the photos, too.
Enjoy these easy recipes! Use them, modify them, and make them your own! Then get out of the kitchen and enjoy yourself!
Sincerely,