10 Quick & Easy Chicken Dinners menu

Posted in October 21, 2012

 Fast and affordable, chicken is king come dinnertime. Whatever cuisine you crave, we've got five-star recipes for you — all under 30 minutes.

Salsa Chicken

"Excellent! Easy, quick and amazing! While we were eating we were wondering how we could use this same method with other meats. It's definitely a keeper that will be made again and again."




 
 
Cheddar Bar-B-Q Chicken Breasts 

"This is my favorite way to cook chicken! I normally don't add the green onions because I never have them lying around, but it still tastes awesome!"




 
 
Simple Pasta Toss With Chicken

"This is a very nice, easy pasta dish with ingredients that are readily available. I pre-seasoned the chicken with Paul Prudhomme seasoning for a little spice."

 
 
 
 
Chicken Quesadillas

"I was buying quesadillas from one of those traveling frozen food companies at about $9 for a box of six. This recipe is easy and better. I'll be making my own from now on."

 
 
 
 
Cajun Chicken Strips

"Gosh darn good! Recipes like this make cooking rewarding."

 
 
 
 
 
 
Quick Hoisin Chicken Stir-Fry

"This was delicious! My son commented that the chicken was the moistest he's had in a stir-fry dish. Quick and easy to make, too! I might try adding some chopped peanuts next time."

 
 
 
 
Fast Chicken & Rice

"This was a great weeknight dinner with a delightful Asian flavor. It's very quick and easy — I had dinner on the table in 15 to 20 minutes."

 
 
 
 
 
Crunchy Crispy Chicken Dijon

"Moist, flavorful, easy to make and definitely not the same ol' boring chicken dish! What more could you want in a chicken dinner?"

 
 
 
 
 
Grilled Chicken Flatbread Pizzas

"This is an excellent way to use up leftovers and cook something beautiful and delicious in just a few minutes. This would work with any leftover grilled meat."

 
 
 
 
Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Salad

"What a great dish! It's very simple yet tasty. I use chicken tenders in lieu of breasts for ease of cutting and cost savings."